Tschaggeny Design (TD) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to tschaggenydesign.com or an affiliated website.
- IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience.
TD protects your personal data in line with applicable laws and our data privacy policies.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent, or use your data for any purpose other than the reason we collected it originally.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to email@example.com.
If you want your personal data removed from our records, contact us and we will remove your data from our records.